Our apartments are suitable for a few days to several weeks or months, perfect for urban and rural tourists, companies or medical visits to the various hospitals nearby.
We are strongly committed to caring for the environment providing the kitchens with waste bins that facilitate the recycling of waste for our guests, and offering all kinds of skin-friendly and non-animal tested toiletries.
On the 9th floor you will find a large solarium with hammocks and a shower to enjoy a relaxing time while contemplating the wonderful views of Santa Cruz with the ocean in the background, as well as an attached area with a coffee machine at your disposal.
The apartments Bruja are located in the center of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, very close to the Heliodoro Rodríguez López football stadium, where Club Deportivo Tenerife plays, and a stone’s throw from the main streets, with direct connections to the North and South motorways, and just a few meters away from the tram stop (Puente Zurita) and several bus stops.
From the apartments you will be a step away from the main points of interest of the capital of Tenerife, where you will find plenty of services close by such restaurants, supermarkets, a pharmacy, a municipal library, an exhibition center and a theater, cinemas and a large green park with a recreational area for children (Parque la Granja). During the carnival season, the parade starts from our Avenue!
Our apartments have a garage with limited spaces that are offered according to availability.
Since the years
In the lodging we installed low-consumption and energy-saving devices including instruction manuals for the correct use of such devices.
Green practice hints and tips:
- Use sunlight to illuminate and keep spaces warm.
- Unplug electronics and turn off lights when not in use or not needed.
- A 10-minute ventilation is adequate to renew the air in the rooms.
- Always turn off taps when not in use (while brushing teeth, rinsing hair, washing dishes,…) Please be aware that the Canary Islands is a region with a tendency to desertification, meaning that saving water is of great importance.
- Use household appliances efficiently (run the washing machine or dishwasher when they are fully loaded).
- Use the recycling containers properly.
Taking care of and protecting our environment is in everyone’s interest.
We wish you a pleasant and healthy stay!