Project carried out with the assistance of the Program for the Energy Rehabilitation of Existing Buildings (PREE), co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (FEDER), and coordinated by IDAE, with the aim of achieving a cleaner and more sustainable economy.
“A way to make Europe”
In the lodging we installed low-consumption and energy-saving devices including instruction manuals for the correct use of such devices.
Green practice hints and tips:
- Use sunlight to illuminate and keep spaces warm.
- Unplug electronics and turn off lights when not in use or not needed.
- A 10-minute ventilation is adequate to renew the air in the rooms.
- Always turn off taps when not in use (while brushing teeth, rinsing hair, washing dishes,…) Please be aware that the Canary Islands is a region with a tendency to desertification, meaning that saving water is of great importance.
- Use household appliances efficiently (run the washing machine or dishwasher when they are fully loaded).
- Use the recycling containers properly.
Taking care of and protecting our environment is in everyone’s interest.
We wish you a pleasant and healthy stay!